TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1) QUANTITIES. While Clay Interiors Ltd is happy to assist with quantifying from measurements or plans provided, we can take no responsibility for shortages or over orders. Estimation of tiles/materials required should be double checked by the Customer prior to ordering. By paying a deposit you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
2) SPECIAL ORDER TILES. Please ensure you are happy with your tile choices BEFORE placing your order. Once a special order (a special order is ANY tile that is not stocked and supplied from our warehouse) has been placed it cannot be cancelled. By paying a deposit you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
3) DELIVERY. Any estimate of delivery is subject to availability of supply and shipping times which can be a little unpredictable in this current climate. Responsibility cannot be accepted for delays outside our control.
4) DAMAGES. Any damages or shortages must be notified within 48 hours of delivery or collection or liability cannot be accepted. No claims can be made against damaged/faulty tiles that have been installed. It is the responsibility of the tiler to check files before fixing.
5) INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE. Clay Interiors are a SUPPLY ONLY Company and are not liable for any damage caused to tiles by incorrect installation or products that have been used to fix, clean or seal the tiles that have not been sold by Clay Interiors.
6) NATURAL STONE. These MUST be installed by a qualified and professional tiler. Dry laying before fixing is essential as stone will always vary within a single batch. We advise a sample of the current batch is seen and confirmed prior to ordering.
7) THERMAL SHOCK, EXPANSION or WOODEN FLOORS. Clay Interiors are a SUPPLY ONLY Company and are not liable for tiles that have cracked or blown due to thermal shock, insufficient expansion allowance or incorrect installation onto wooden floors. If the tiles have been installed it is the assumption they are not faulty in the first place.
8) SHADE VARIATION. No claims can be made for shade variation after the tiles have been installed. All tiles must be examined prior to fixing. We highly recommend mixing the contents of several boxes before fixing to disperse any minor shade variations.
9) RETURNS OF TILES. Stock tiles can be returned within 2 weeks of INVOICE DATE in FULL BOXES without a handling charge. Any items NOT STOCKED cannot be returned.
10) RETURNS OF ADHESIVE OR PAINT. Unused adhesive or grout may be returned within 2 weeks of invoice date. We cannot accept any returns of paint or tile/stone sealants or cleaners.
11) SAMPLE colours and glazes vary over a period of time. Samples and displays are for guidance only and tiles ordered may differ from display.
12) HANDMADE TILES. Uneven edges, variation in shade and shape is a natural characteristic of handmade tiles. Clay Interiors cannot be held responsible for this type of variation.
13) CRAZING. No tiles are guaranteed against crazing.
14) RECOMMENDATION OF 3RD PARTY INSTALLERS. We are happy to provide contact numbers for tilers & Plumbers but this is a recommendation only and Clay Interiors cannot be held accountable for them.
15) STORING OF GOODS. We are happy to store tiles for a maximum of 4 weeks providing full payment has been received. Any items held beyond this time will be subject to storage fees.
All goods remain the property of Clay Interiors Ltd until full payment is received.